The Brazilian Butt Lift has become one of the most popular procedures among plastic surgery patients visiting Rose Cosmetic Surgery. If your goal is a full and firm bottom, the Brazilian Butt Lift can offer you results that are noticeable, natural, and sexy. It can also eliminate fat from other areas of your body to give you a more toned appearance. Dr. Keith Rose performs Brazilian Butt Lift procedures for Corpus Christi patients who aren’t happy with the current size, shape or fullness of their buttocks. His approach takes natural fat from aesthetic trouble-spots and moves it to the derriere to add fullness, height, and an attractive curve.
Patients choose Dr. Rose for their care because of his experience and his eye for aesthetics. During procedures, he focuses on details that produce uncommonly attractive outcomes. Also, he is one of the only plastic surgeons in South Texas that use advanced VASER® technology. This tool improves comfort, the speed of recovery, and outstanding outcomes for his patients.
A Sexier, Curvier Figure
People decide to have a Brazilian Butt Lift for a variety of reasons. They may have lost fullness in their rear over time. Some never had much of a butt to start. Still others have full buttocks, but they don’t have the shape they want due to the peripheral fat around the buttocks, back, and hips.
With a Brazilian Butt Lift, Corpus Christi patients can get a heart-shaped rear end and a trimmer figure in the same surgical session. Dr. Rose uses the procedure to:
- Remove fat from areas you don’t want it and add it to where you need it.
- Give projection and fullness, even for patients with less curvy bodies.
- Improves sagging and shapeless buttocks by increasing volume in a heart pattern, thus lifting and shaping the derriere.
- Define the transitions above and below the buttocks for a more hourglass-like figure.
Dr. Rose is highly skilled in plastic surgery procedures and has dedicated his career to outcomes that are safe, attractive, and aligned with his patients’ goals. Corpus Christi women who have the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery performed by Dr. Rose report increased confidence and satisfaction when wearing clothes and bathing suits.
Using Your Own Body Fat in a Brazilian Butt Lift
By employing your own body fat, the Brazilian Butt Lift increases the size and projection of your rear in a way that looks and feels natural. It also leaves trouble spots, such as the lower back and thighs, tighter and more toned.
One of the procedure’s aesthetic goals is creating smooth, consistent curves in the areas that the fat has taken from. To achieve these results, Dr. Rose uses advanced VASERlipo technology, which provides several benefits to Brazilian Butt Lift patients in Corpus Christi:
- VASERlipo uses ultrasound waves that break apart fat in a smooth and even plane. This allows Dr. Rose to harvest fat while leaving behind natural-looking and appealing features.
- VASERlipo “melts” the fat providing for easier removal and less bruising resulting in a faster recovery.
- VASERlipo not only removes fat but tightens the overlying skin resulting in a better cosmetic outcome.
Dr. Rose will talk with you about what to expect with VASERlipo during your initial visit.
Your Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation
During your first appointment, Dr. Rose will invite you to share your aesthetic goals. He can typically conduct the Brazilian Butt Lift at the same time as other procedures, so feel free to discuss other treatments you might be considering.
The consultation will include a health history and an examination. Many Corpus Christi patients are good candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift, though they should be in good health and have enough fat for the technique to meet their expectations.
Dr. Rose will recommend a treatment plan based on your needs and preferences. Some patients have the size that they want but not the shape. Others have a flat rear and want more projection. Some prefer a slight increase, while others desire significantly more projection. Dr. Rose will help define your ideal results as well as the areas from which you would like to eliminate fat.
Your Experience with Brazilian Butt Lift
Patients will receive general anesthesia so that they sleep through the entire experience. During surgery, Dr. Rose will:
- Use VASERlipo or a specialized cannula to harvest natural fat from trouble-spots.
- Frame the buttocks to shape their appearance and accentuate transitions.
- Filter and rinse the harvested fat. Gentle care will produce the greatest projection and fullness possible.
- Introduce the fat into the buttocks in multiple locations, creating an attractive and natural-looking contour.
After a Brazilian Butt Lift, you will wear a compression garment on the areas that received liposuction to shape these sites and reduce swelling. Dr. Rose will recommend that you don’t put direct pressure on the buttocks for 2-3 weeks. After that time, you can return to non-impact activities and then to all activities within six weeks.
Schedule a Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation Today
Get a firmer, rounder rear with the Brazilian Butt Lift by Dr. J. Keith Rose. Schedule a consultation with our Corpus Christi office by calling (361) 651-1200. You can also contact Rose Cosmetic Surgery online to book your consultation with Dr. Rose.